Queen's Hamlet
Donate to LHVW

QH Welcomes the Antiquity Crafting System (ACS)

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
5 years ago
1,889 posts

TatianaDokuchicFarming for Fortune 04.png

I'm delighted to welcome the Antiquity Crafting System (ACS) to the Queen's Hamlet as it has now been enabled in all four Provence Coeur regions.  As you may have heard, Abbondio & I have been using it for the last week and we've been having a whole lot of fun.  Though still in the early stages (it was just released to the public) it already provides the opportunity to enhance  daily roleplay.  I'm definitely excited about its potential as the basics are great and there's much more on the way.

You can see what Mikhail and I've been up to at ACS Journal: Tatiana's Farming for Fortune .

This doesn't change anything with regard to our usual QH farming but can be seen as a nice addition for those that would like an extra challenge.  The QH Co-op will continue to make use of the G&S system and we're talking to the ACS team with hopes that some G&S items could be loosely integrated with ACS. I'm dreaming of baking ACS bread made from wheat originally grown in the QH.

I thought I would start this discussion so that you can ask any questions you may have here.

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 11 Aug 2020 03:57:44AM
wiseboyqc
@louis-francis-de-beauharnois
5 years ago
34 posts

This is a very great news Tatiana, we are so happy to see how you, Abbondio and Mikhail enjoy it so much. As you say much more is on the way, as of this weekend first professions will be availables :

• Butcher (in Bath shopping district) to cut your Side of meat into raw meat to cook from it.
  • Tavern Keeper to serve in tavern
  • In Keeper to serve in more fancy In
  • Doctor, to heal people and to make healing potions.

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
5 years ago
1,889 posts

Woohoo!  Was looking forward to making healing potions! :)

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Pamus Bing
@pamus-bing
5 years ago
10 posts

The system seems to have turned me from a Princess of Antiquity into a Farmer of Britannica. once you get into the system it becomes a tad adictive, I think that says alot about the new hud. Every one involved hsd put so much into it.

Tiamat Windstorm von Hirvi
@tiamat-windstorm-von-hirvi
5 years ago
359 posts

Oh, well - farming was a hobby among some sectors of the Nobility in the Georgian/Regency age. "Improvement" was a bit of a sport.

--
Antiquity Hedgewitch
Bessie Hull
@satoharu-nakamura
5 years ago
41 posts

Oh my, another system to learn all about! Bessie Hull looks forward to the challenge.

Abbondio Rezzonico
@abbondio-rezzonico
5 years ago
39 posts

Already had an encounter with a doctor, that was a wild evening in town; but looking forward to the butcher. I still have three single-sided (*hint* lol) pigs and a rooster waiting in the ice box. 

--
Abbondio Rezzonico
Banker, Merchant & Vintner
@ Rocca Sorrentina
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
5 years ago
1,889 posts

As professions are going to be released soon I mean to study the healing arts, potions, remedies, and such.  Guess I'll be calling myself a doctor instead of a wise woman.  On the bright side, I'm hoping there are fewer people running after me yelling "burn her, she's a witch!" as it's very distracting.

--

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 25 May 2019 05:50:50AM
Bessie Hull
@satoharu-nakamura
5 years ago
41 posts

Reached level 3 last week. My progress is slow but palpable.

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
5 years ago
1,889 posts

Bessie Hull:

Reached level 3 last week. My progress is slow but palpable.

Woohoo!!  Congratulations, Bessie :)

--