Living History
Donate to LHVW

Royal Courts Ning Supporters: ♥♥ New Feature ♥♥ for our 2012 Fundraiser

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,905 posts

Hello Everyone

It's exciting to think that Royal Courts of SecondLife will be celebrating it'sThird Anniversay this September!! We've come a long way and certainly had a lot of fun over the years :))

As many of you know, this siteuses the Ning Plus subscription package which we pay on an annual basis, the next renewal date being July 21, 2012.As far as I know right now, Ning Pluswillcost us $239.90this year (or $24.95 a month) which is approximately L$62,500 depending on exchange rates.

For thepast two years we have held a fundraiser andcontributors have received a little gift in appreciation of their support. This year we are going to try something a bit different.

A new Member Category, RC Supporter ,has been created and will include anyone that donates L$250 or more. Not only is this for the annual fundraiser but over the course of the year as well.Membership in this cateogry is also indicated with a badge that istagged onto your Profile Picture (take a look at mine as an example). It's anice way for us to say "Thank You" for helping to keep this site up & running.

Donations are now being accepted inworld at the Coeur Fairgrounds . Look for the big Royal Courts sign in the south-west corner & "Pay it" to donate.

Many thanks for your continued support. It is truly appreciated!

Tatiana

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 06 Oct 2016 06:49:59AM
MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
12 years ago
647 posts
How fast time goes by! I shall try to visit the coeur fairgrounds later in the day to make a donation!
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,905 posts

Thanks!!

Time does go by fast especially when you realize you have asubscription coming dueand you think "didn't I just pay that" - lol

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Lady Leena Fandango
@lady-leena-fandango
12 years ago
358 posts

Thanks for running the ning, it's a great website:))

Quecay
@quecay
12 years ago
123 posts

It is my pleasure to have the opportunity of contributing in some way. Thank you, Tatiana, for the effort to maintain this usefully and great web.

Lord Myron de Verne
@lord-myron-de-verne
12 years ago
113 posts

What would the Royal Courts be without this NING blog?

Ships without a compass

Rivers without bridges

deserts without caravans

or even a French lunch without cheese...:-)

This is the crossroads where we all gather, long live the RC NIng, and a thousand thanks to Tatiana!

(( Gee, this badge is eating half of my face, look up there, I look like the phantom of the Opera, ahahaha))

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,905 posts

Thanks to the following Supporters we have raised L$ 20,850 so we are about a third of the way there!

Louise Adlade de Bourbon
Constance-lisabeth de Bonzac
Lady Candace Ducatillon d'Acadie
Leena Fandango
Nora Clementine Fernsby
Lady Bluebird of Orkney
Quecay
MarieLouise Harcourt
Lord Myron de Verne
Charlotte-Jeanne de Gramont
Madame Victoire
Mercury Gandt
Maria Luisa of Naples and Sicily

My personal thanks for all of your kind words as well :)

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,905 posts

LOL Myron - the badge certainly gives you an extra air of mystery!

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,905 posts

Update: May 18, 2012

As with many new systems, this one requires a bit of tweaking and soI have set a minimum level of L$250 for obtaining RC Supporter status.

I feel that a line has to be drawn somewhere asit'sreally notfeasiblefor me to do the administrative work necessary to run this program for a few pennies. Although we could debate where the minimum should be set, a sum which amounts to approximately USD$1 seemes fair especially considering the historical average individual donations over the past 3 years.

I have updated the OP to reflect this.

Thanks!!

--
Contessa Elena Marina Foscari
@contessa-elena-marina-foscari
12 years ago
49 posts

...Is that what the Crown sticker is for?

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,905 posts

Yes it is, Elena :)

ETA: It looks good on you!!

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,905 posts

We're now approaching the half-way point. Thanks to:

Charlotte-Martine de Gramont
Sophia Trefusis
Contessa Elena Marina Foscari

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,905 posts

It's great to see everyone getting "crowned" ;) Thanks!

Madame Desireme Fallen

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,905 posts

We're now have L$27,619 of the L$62,500 needed for this year's subscription. Thanks to our latest supporters:

Pekel Panacek
Comte de Vaudreuil

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,905 posts

Merci beaucoup!

Anne, Comtesse de Noailles
Trasgo Beaumont

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,905 posts

Thank you, your grace :)

Marie-Antoinette d'Autriche

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,905 posts

We'repast the half-way mark withL$33,769 of the L$62,500 needed for this year's subscription. Thanks to our latest supporters:

Kashmir Yves-Masselin
Marie-Isabelle de Tancarville

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,905 posts

Merci beaucoup!

JoanDarc Ninetails

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,905 posts

Thank you!

Mau Delarosa

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,905 posts

I will continue with therest of the RC Supporter updateson the post Royal Courts Ning: 2012 Fundraiser .

Thanks!

--
MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
12 years ago
647 posts

We have L%50551 so far, this is about 80% of what we need. Still L$11949 to go!

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,905 posts

My rl vacation is almost over so I will be able to post all the updates soon.

--