Donate to LHVW

~Chateau d'Esprit~ New Releases and NEW GROUP GIFT - 02/09/2015

Ekaterina Vorontsova-Dashkova
@ekaterina-vorontsova-dashkova
9 years ago
300 posts

3440_discussions.png

Hello RC people!

It's now the somewhat melancholic but still beautiful season of autumn (although that depends on where you live I suppose). And so let's celebrate this new season with a new group gift and some awesome new products.

Firstly, a Regency era (although more precisely 1820s) hairstyle Albina. This Romantic Age hairdo comes as always in 9 colours aka 4 colour fat packs (299L$ each).

3441_discussions.jpg?width=750

Finally after Christmas 2014 I finalised (as promised) the normal version of the early Victorian Noelle Hat. It features colour change script for bows and flowers to suit all your colour needs. Although I would still prefer to adjust using tint option in the edit menu personally. :)

3442_discussions.png

(119L$)

Last but not least, a new group gift for September 2015 (this time on schedule) - Red Pansy gown as a special gift (WHOLE GOWN), which would usually cost 399L$ so grab it while you can!

3443_discussions.png?width=500

All new releases are available in my inworld and MP store !

P.S. Chateau d'Esprit is participating in two upcoming hunts this season: the Autumn Hunt Oct 10 - Nov 2 by the Antiques Grid Show & the Marketplace Hunt Sep 18 - Oct 12 bythe Cubby Hole Hunts (check details in links)

updated by @ekaterina-vorontsova-dashkova: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
9 years ago
647 posts

The gown is incredibly well made, good job! You got so good!!

Ekaterina Petrovna Shuvalova
@countess-shuvalova
9 years ago
209 posts

I LOVE THAT DRESS!

9 years ago
300 posts

Thank you so much hippo~()