Market
Donate to LHVW

Taking Commissions for Portraits<3

LouiseBathilde Sapphire
@louisebathilde-sapphire
10 years ago
100 posts

Hello

My name is Louise Bathilde, my friends know me as Louise. I have recently found a fond interest in doing portraits. Below are a few examples of my work.

If you or a loved one is interested in having your portrait done up please feel free to IM me in world at LouiseBathilde Sapphire.

The portrait's that I am willing to do will range anywhere from 100-150L, depending or the work and time I put into it as an artist. If you would like a special portrait, or frame done, please feel free to let me know which it is you want.

A quick studio photo is required, without hair and hair base, which is in the cost of the portrait itself.

Also If you would like to, you may leave a notecard in world, at my shop here:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rajika/227/242/2002

3160_discussions.jpg?width=750

3161_discussions.jpg?width=750 3162_discussions.jpg

updated by @louisebathilde-sapphire: 10 Jan 2017 12:52:46AM
Lady Leena Fandango
@lady-leena-fandango
10 years ago
358 posts

Louise does absolutely beautiful work! The top portrait in this post is me.

Huge hugs my friend <3

Candace Ducatillon
@candace-ducatillon
10 years ago
204 posts

I hada sense it was you Leena upon first gaze ! ... and agreed, wonderful work Lady Sapphire ~

Jacon Cortes
@jacon-cortes-de-bexar
10 years ago
252 posts

Very nice work Madame....when you have time, I have a list of nobles I would like to commission portraits for. Feel free to contact me.

--
His Royal Highness Jacon Cortes de Bexar Prince of Antiquity, Duke of Cumberland, Duque de Bexar, Duc de la Valliere, Marchese di MSB
Tiamat Windstorm von Hirvi
@tiamat-windstorm-von-hirvi
10 years ago
359 posts

PrinceJacon, are you planning to bribe us with our likenesses? The promise of a portrait by Mme Sapphire would certainly be effective.

--
Antiquity Hedgewitch
Leandro Rinaldo Malaspina
@leandro-rinaldo-malaspina
10 years ago
12 posts

Nice work Madame! It's always a pleasure to find other talented portraitists, and women always have a wonderful way of depicting personalities and feelings, something that is clearly visible in the works you showed us. Maybe some day we could meet for a walk and talk about our artistic approaches :)

LouiseBathilde Sapphire
@louisebathilde-sapphire
10 years ago
100 posts

Thank you all for your wonderful comments, and Leandro, I would like that very much:))