Market
Donate to LHVW

Black Friday Weekend Sale - 5 Designers! <333 - Updated! Opened till the 5th!

Ekaterina Petrovna Shuvalova
@countess-shuvalova
10 years ago
209 posts

New: I received an email from a dear friend who wanted to join in. But she was on holiday. It made me think, what if others were still on holiday, so I will be keeping the sale going till Friday the 5th.

Hello cheries!

In observance of the american tradition of black Friday, I decided to pull together a temporary sale! I've released some new gowns , while Andre Jacquemin has released new jewelry . Nazeem Resident has released his new houses , which will be on discount in the market, while other designers areNimue Brezoianu and MariaAntonia Barenhaut. All items are at at a discounted sale price . <3 The Sale will start today, 11/29th, and run until 12/2.

Chez Giroux , by ChezGiroux Resident - Eleven new dresses, 1920s, Edwardian, and 18th Century, Sale Discount Prices at the Market. (50% off)

Joyaux de Jacquemin , by AndreJacquemin Resident - Two new sets, eight colors, and three new brooches,Sale Discount Prices at the Market.(50% off)

Yoohoo! , by MariaAnontia Barenhaut - Wigs (soon to be placed up),Sale Discount Prices at the Market.

Vignette , by Nazeem Resident - Two new homes,Sale Discount Prices at the Market.(50% off)

L'Optimiste , byNimue Brezoianu - Dresses areSale Discount Prices at the Market.(50% Off )

Here's thee TP!

3240_discussions.jpg?width=750

The Sale will start today, 11/29th, and run until 12/2 12/5.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cerveza%20Island/177/17/2001

updated by @countess-shuvalova: 09 Jan 2017 08:59:46AM
Lorsagne de Sade
@lorsagne-de-sade
10 years ago
313 posts

Joy! Shop, shop, shop until my feet drop off. And then get more, more, more.

@countess-shuvalova
10 years ago
209 posts

Nim has set up some items!

Lorsagne de Sade
@lorsagne-de-sade
10 years ago
313 posts

I have already been shopping....unpacking...tissue paper and boxes everywhere....my powdered wig is in total disarray, but I going back for more! Wonderful things to buy and to admire.

@countess-shuvalova
10 years ago
209 posts

Maria has joined and has her 1780s wigs up!

Lorsagne de Sade
@lorsagne-de-sade
10 years ago
313 posts

Yay! I was hoping for hair . . . can anybody have too much? No!

Lady Leena Fandango
@lady-leena-fandango
10 years ago
358 posts

Went shopping! Such beautiful items :D

@countess-shuvalova
10 years ago
209 posts

New: I received an email from a dear friend who wanted to join in. But she was on holiday. It made me think, what if others were still on holiday, so I will be keeping the sale going till Friday the 5th.

Lorsagne de Sade
@lorsagne-de-sade
10 years ago
313 posts

YAY! Now I shop some more. . and more.

Every single thing is lovely. Thanks to all the creators.

@countess-shuvalova
10 years ago
209 posts

your very welcome sweetie <33

@countess-shuvalova
10 years ago
209 posts

Im very happy to hear!

Tiamat Windstorm von Hirvi
@tiamat-windstorm-von-hirvi
10 years ago
359 posts

Oh, drat - I saw a gown that would be perfect for my alt last night, and now you've given me time enough for temptation to do its work.

--
Antiquity Hedgewitch