Market
Donate to LHVW

TTR-Louis XVI "Petit Trianon" Chairs NEW & REDUX

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,902 posts

I've always loved the Louis XVI Arm Chair so I'm absolutely delighted to bring you an updated version with MORE Animations, MORE textures, LESS Land Impact & LESS L$.

3585_discussions.png?width=500

This elegant Louis XVI chair was inspired by the furniture used in the Salon of Marie Antoinette's Petit Trianon. It boasts a frame of carved oak (light or dark) and striking flowered silk fabric.

3586_discussions.png?width=750

Curl up with a good book, relax with a cup of tea, enjoy a glass of red wine or host a sing-along as you play your own guitar,. With 25 animations (unisex, female, male, chat). there's a lot to keep you occupied. You'll also find writing & dining animations making the chair a perfect companion for your own desk or table.

There's also a NEW side chair for those that don't want to be bothered with arms :)

3587_discussions.png?width=500

You can find them at the Petit Trianon (of course!) or on the SLM Arm Chair , Side Chair .

Merci Beaucoup!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 04 Jan 2017 05:29:14PM
Ekaterina Vorontsova-Dashkova
@ekaterina-vorontsova-dashkova
8 years ago
300 posts

I *had* to get both chairs, and I must say they look amazing <3 <3

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,902 posts

Thanks so much, Sofia!

I grumble about LL on occasion but it's interesting to see how farbuilder tools have come, especially with the introduction of Mesh & Materials. Lots of fun to be had keeping up!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Lady Leena Fandango
@lady-leena-fandango
8 years ago
358 posts

These are beautiful Tatiana :))))

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,902 posts

Thanks, Leena :))))

--