Market
Donate to LHVW

Un Piccolo Studio at Rocca Sorrentina: Musings on Art ~ Closing for a New Exhibit Thursday Jan 21st

Lady Leena Fandango
@lady-leena-fandango
9 years ago
358 posts

~Un Piccolo Studio~

An interactive artist studio with animated easels and a posing area. Come explore and create with us! For a twist and to add to the realism, we are featuring real life historical artists and offer their works for sale. Strike a pose or create a painting like the great artists of the past. You're more than welcome to make a mess.

The paintings from our new exhibit Musings on Art ~ Baroque and Rococo are now for sale in Un Piccolo Studio, please come by and view them in an artistic setting. See the great masters such as Rembrandt and Fragonard.

3541_discussions.png?width=750

The paintings are priced at 49L each with Copy/Mod permissions. Informational notecards are included.

3542_discussions.png?width=750

Don't forget the easels are interactive, so feel free to paint a bit.

3543_discussions.png?width=750 And there's a posing area with both male and female poses, seated and standing.

3544_discussions.png?width=750

See the landmark below, the candles are always burning so stop by anytime.

Un Piccolo Studio at Rocca Sorrentina

Enjoy and have fun :)

updated by @lady-leena-fandango: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
9 years ago
1,901 posts

3545_discussions.png?width=721

How wonderful! Fabulous art, interactive paining & posing all in one place.

I've done some painting in Rocca Sorrentina before (at the old studio location) and really enjoyed it. I'll definitely have to try this new spot.

Thanks!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Lady Leena Fandango
@lady-leena-fandango
8 years ago
358 posts

Last chance to see these paintings in Un Piccolo Studio! On Thursday Jan 21st they will come down to make way for an exciting new exhibit with a guest curator :)

Lady Mary Tudor
@lady-mary-tudor
8 years ago
2 posts

3546_discussions.png?width=721 I visited Un Piccolo Studio at Rocca Sorrentina during the afternoon.

3547_discussions.png?width=600 The paintings were really beautiful. I enjoyed very much trying to paint my own canvas.

3548_discussions.png?width=721 I specially love to see the Rembrandt painting. No doubt! It was one of my favourites!

3549_discussions.png?width=550 But all the exhibition was brilliant! Congratulations Lady Leena! What a wonderful job!

Thanks!

Lady Leena Fandango
@lady-leena-fandango
8 years ago
358 posts

Many thanks Lady Mary, I'm very glad you enjoyed the exhibit :-)