Forum Activity for @tatiana-dokuchic

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
24 Sep 2009 06:11:23AM
1,931 posts

Ephemera Designs by Ephe Luik


Marketplace Archive ** CLOSED **

It's true! I do love wearing Ephemera as you can see in my profile pic :))I was introduced to Ephe's wonderful work by my sister Skye. Now this has caused a bit of a problem as the likelyhood of the two of us showing up to an event wearing the same outfit is now considerably higher - lol.I do find myself just waiting for the next event to come along, whether it's a grand ball or a quiet tea party, just so that I have an excuse to buy another of Ephe's creations. Seems to me, the last dress I bought was because I had a rl cold and needed something to make me feel better.Thanks for all the fun, Ephe!
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
26 Jul 2010 11:04:33AM
1,931 posts

Versailles - Building In Progress


Art & Architecture

Those are mine, Joan. You can find them for sale at my Tea Room :)
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
23 Dec 2009 02:46:16PM
1,931 posts

Versailles - Building In Progress


Art & Architecture

Congratulations on another lovely space!
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
23 Sep 2009 08:45:53AM
1,931 posts

Versailles - Building In Progress


Art & Architecture

Wow, everything is looking great! Thanks for sharing!
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
21 Sep 2009 10:02:19AM
1,931 posts

Versailles - Building In Progress


Art & Architecture

Thanks for this first update, Maria. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing more! It's wonderful to see the furniture paired with the appropriate walls :))I didn't know that building could be so dangerous, what with all the explosions etc. Sounds like it's best to keep your hat pinned firmly to your hair ;)
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
20 Sep 2009 11:15:11AM
1,931 posts

TTR L'Amour Comédien Commode


House & Garden


L'Amour Comédien Commode


This exquisitely detailed commode was designed for Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette by Joseph Stockel in 1786.


Bronze gilt delicately covers the mahogany while porcelain plaques grace the front (the actors or "comdiens") and sides (a bouquet of flowers). The top is of white marble with a beveled edge. This luxurious piece is equally at home in an old world chateau or modern apartment. You can find this piece at my main store or on XStreet: L'Amour Comdien Commode



L'Amour Comédien Commode L'Amour Comédien Commode


updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 06 Oct 2016 06:19:56PM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
18 Sep 2009 05:07:15AM
1,931 posts

Links & SL Landmarks


Site News & Guidelines

SL Landmarks are very useful for teleporting when you are in-world. To be able to use them as hyperlinks on a web page, in Events for example, they must be converted into SLurls.

A SLurl provides direct teleport links to locations in Second Life. If you have Second Life installed, clicking on the map link will automatically teleport you to that location in-world. There is a handy SLurl Builder that will guide you through the conversion process (Landmark to SLurl).

Once you have the SLurl you can use the "Add Hyperlink" button in the Rich Text Toolbar at the top of the Post box to insert the link into the text.

If you look under the Source Tab you will now see that an html tag that looks something like this has been generated:

<a href="SLurl" target="_blank"></a>

Fill in the description for the link right before the </a> so that your tag looks something like this:

<a href="SLurl" target="_blank">Description</a>

Save the post and the link is now ready to be used!


updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 06 Oct 2016 06:49:59AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
16 Sep 2009 02:36:09PM
1,931 posts

Just for Fun - Which One Are You?


General Discussion

A brief recap so far: Tatiana is enjoying another round of pastries while the assembly is being serenaded by Jimpsky. Seamus is being a bit mysterious, keeping his face averted from the crowd. Do you think he is arranging a private transfer of those good from the warehouse? Skye is up to her old mischief and can't be found at all. I expect her to coming running in soon, a bit breathless with pieces of straw in her hair.@Jimpsky: Given the last time I saw you in SL I thought that you might pick #23 or #24 ;)
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
14 Sep 2009 05:26:37PM
1,931 posts

Just for Fun - Which One Are You?


General Discussion

Royal Courts of Second Life-Which One Are You? The banner for our site comes from "Le Th l'anglaise servi dans le salon des Quatre-Glaces au palais du Temple Paris en 1764" by Michel Barthlemy Ollivier (1712-1784).I have to admit that every time I see it, I imagine that I am one of the courtiers listening to the conversations around me :))I thought it would be fun for us to pick our favourites to represent ourselves, so I numbered each individual to make it easier. Pick who you like; the pick doesn't have to be a unique one.I'm going for #15. For one thing she aways seems to be looking right at me. It also looks like she's just coming back with another plate of food and is looking for a spot to sit. Typical me!Which one are you?
updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 03 Apr 2019 04:02:37AM
  188