Donate to LHVW

Ordem da Rosa ~ NEW STORE!!!

Leopoldina
@leopoldina
12 years ago
280 posts

1617_discussions.png

Greetings!

Im making gowns for a while,and finally decided to put 3 of them on Marketplace.Hope you all enjoy(and try 'em hehe).

debret-0.jpg?width=200

The name of the store is from the Imperial Ordem da Rosa,its a brazilianorder of chivalry,created to commemorate Emperor D. Pedro I marriage to Amlie of Leuchtenberg(it was his second marriage).I found it so beautiful(google it and you see) and I choosed as my store name,its sounds nice don't it?

1618_discussions.png

1619_discussions.png

1620_discussions.png

STORE LINK: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/114177

Thats all!

I would like to thank everyone who helped me with building information and tips(inside and outside from the courts).I'm not naming because is late and I'm really tired lol.

Kisses from Little Duchess~

updated by @leopoldina: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,919 posts

Congratulations on a very beautiful start. All the best in your new venture!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Henriette-Anne Honfleur
@henriette-anne-honfleur
12 years ago
10 posts

I like the banner, its very cute. The gowns are very pretty also. :)

Ekaterina Vorontsova-Dashkova
@ekaterina-vorontsova-dashkova
12 years ago
300 posts

L O V E it!!!!!~~~ :3

Adélaïde
@adelaide
12 years ago
43 posts

This is gorgeous!I am so glad that the historical roleplay provides so much inspiration for new creators:)

Sidonie Laborde
@sidonie-laborde
12 years ago
83 posts

Truly wonderful! The name, the banner and of course the dresses too! I especially like the blue court gown - wonderful colours =)

Leopoldina
@leopoldina
12 years ago
280 posts

Thank you girls,I'm so happy you like it!I have to say that the banner looks better than the first one I made(I'm glad now that photoshop decided to crash that time hehe).

MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
12 years ago
647 posts

Yay! Very pretty :) She worked very hard on them, hihi ;)