Market
Donate to LHVW

Antiquity's tree farm now open

Lizbeth
@lizbeth
11 years ago
42 posts

Morning everyone! We just opened our tree farm today. Come in for good Christmas music, a seat by the fire, fun sledding, and for tree shopping! We have many trees to choose from in our winter wonderland. More trees added till December 23rd. Our wonderland is open from now till Jan. 1st.

Please come in and have a little bit of winter fun.

2754_discussions.jpg?width=750 Here is your sleigh ride! Tree farm.

updated by @lizbeth: 14 Jan 2017 06:39:48AM
Jacon Cortes
@jacon-cortes-de-bexar
11 years ago
252 posts

They look great lil one..*smiling proudly*...I cant wait to go...well done...:))

--
His Royal Highness Jacon Cortes de Bexar Prince of Antiquity, Duke of Cumberland, Duque de Bexar, Duc de la Valliere, Marchese di MSB
Candace Ducatillon
@candace-ducatillon
11 years ago
204 posts

As much as I don't usually stray too far from preferring traditionally decorated trees, I must say the gold filigree one in front has caught my eye! Will visit soon ~

Lady Leena Fandango
@lady-leena-fandango
11 years ago
358 posts

This is lovely Lizbeth and what a nice idea :)))

Lizbeth
@lizbeth
11 years ago
42 posts

i do hope you like them.. i'm adding a mini hunt to the area later. and it also doubles as a hang out spot.

Tiamat Windstorm von Hirvi
@tiamat-windstorm-von-hirvi
11 years ago
359 posts

I will be visiting very soon, Lady Lizzy! And you know me and hunts - as soon as you announce the mini-hunt, I will become incapable of resistance.

--
Antiquity Hedgewitch
Summer Serendipity
@summer-serendipity
11 years ago
69 posts

Sure wish we could buy them like this in RL! Very nice little Lizzy ( :

Joan Claremont
@joan-claremont
11 years ago
363 posts

This is so beautiful. I will come check it out this weekend. I love Christmas!

Curtis
@curtis
11 years ago
103 posts

Looks Great, but where oh where can I find a map to this spot in Antiquity ( I do plan to visit.)

11 years ago
359 posts

The slurl is posted right under the photo above, sir. It is located in one of Antiquity's skyboxes.

--
Antiquity Hedgewitch
Summer Serendipity
@summer-serendipity
11 years ago
69 posts

Hi Tiamat, really glad this subject finally came up. I'm on a MAC computer using Singularity viewer and there is NO way I can get an slurl to work for me. Nada! Search can be quite a challenge and any notecards sent out with slurls instead of actual LMS are completely useless for finding any location. ) : If anyone knows a good go around for this I would be most grateful.

Curtis
@curtis
11 years ago
103 posts

I have that same problum, with Firestorm and SLviewr on my Macintosh.

Lizbeth
@lizbeth
11 years ago
42 posts

well you can copy the slurl into the top of the viewer and it will take you there.. where it says where you are just paiste this into the box up top http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Antiquity%20Dominica/209/63/1192

Curtis
@curtis
11 years ago
103 posts

No, SL on Macintosh dos not allow any form on copy and/or past. the best I can do, it to type it in, and hope I do not make a mistake.

Curtis
@curtis
11 years ago
103 posts

2755_discussions.jpg?width=721 2756_discussions.png?width=721 2757_discussions.png?width=721

Summer Serendipity
@summer-serendipity
11 years ago
69 posts

After attempting LIzbeth's suggestion, I agree with Curtis. This has been and continues to be a serious frustration trying using SL search or any slurls sent our way. ) :

11 years ago
359 posts

Hm - maybe we should place a TP on the wharf in Mermaid Cove - Antiquity Dominica, if people are having trouble getting up to the skybox.

--
Antiquity Hedgewitch
Summer Serendipity
@summer-serendipity
11 years ago
69 posts

That would be most appreciated, Tiamat. Otherwise it will be a problem for any Mac user, I'm afraid.

Curtis
@curtis
11 years ago
103 posts

Yes, I think that an Excellent Idea.