Market
Donate to LHVW

Edwardian Gowns for Summer! Twelfth Night Designs

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

Summer is finally here! Here are some new gowns just in time for summer garden parties, picnics, dinners, and dances.

I hope you all will enjoy these gowns as much as I loved making them for you. I find I just love to wear these all over. I am just having fun making what I love... British Edwardian and Regency fashions. :)

Gowns are available through the Marketplace (just click the links below) or you may purchase a gown at my shop.

Click here for your carriage to the shop on Antiquity, Bexar.

Edwardian Helen Tea Gown

3055_discussions.jpg?width=750

Edwardian Patsy Tea Gown

3056_discussions.jpg?width=750

Edwardian Tiffany Tea Gown

3057_discussions.jpg?width=750

Edwardian Ashley Tea Gown

3058_discussions.jpg?width=750

Edwardian Sweet Pea Tea Gown

3059_discussions.jpg?width=750

Three gowns will be coming out soon as part of the SL11B Big Hunt, SL11B Freebie Center, and the Midsummer Night's Dream Gridwide Hunt...

Be sure to stop by the Antiquity booth and the freebie station at SL11B to pick of these two gowns below.

Edwardian SL11B Celebration Gown - SL11B Big Hunt Gift

3060_discussions.jpg?width=750

Edwardian Evelyn Blue Tea Gown - SL11B Freebie

3061_discussions.jpg?width=750

This last gown will be available soon only in my shop as a hunt prize for the Midsummer Night's Dream Gridwide Hunt. Petite size is included inside.

Midsummer Night's Dream Gown

3062_discussions.jpg?width=750

And for the gentlemen... a unisex hunt prize will also be available. The gazebo also comes in petite size.

3063_discussions.jpg?width=750

Wishing everyone a wonderful summer!

Twelfth :)

updated by @twelfth-night: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Ekaterina Vorontsova-Dashkova
@ekaterina-vorontsova-dashkova
10 years ago
300 posts

Aww, how lovely, all of them! They are so summer-y, it's just perfect.

And your MNDH prize makes me want to take the hunt as well ;-)

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

Thank you, Louise-Elisabeth! I am so happy you love them. I will keep you posted when the hunt starts. :) I believe they are are sending out my final hunt package this week ... so I am thinking this weekend it should be hidden in my shop ready to be found. :)

Belladonna Ohare
@belladonna-ohare
10 years ago
52 posts

They are all so gorgeous!! WOW!! The colors are great.

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

Just got the final hunt package after leaving you the earlier message... the Midsummer Night's Dream prizes are hidden. The hint is downstairs on the sign. Happy hunting! :)

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

Thank you, Belladonna :))) I love finding exotic color combinations to recreate.

Julia Auditore
@julia-auditore
10 years ago
11 posts

Just love your textures <3

Jane Ixtar
@jane-ixtar
10 years ago
115 posts
So interesting Twelfth. :) Irresistible.
Lorsagne de Sade
@lorsagne-de-sade
10 years ago
313 posts

These are absolutely lovely!

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

Thank you, Julia :))

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

Thank you, Jane :) hugs I am thrilled you love the new gowns.

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

I am so pleased you like them... I am now working on a Regency period bridal gown based on the gown that Marianne Dashwood wears in the film adaptation of Sense and Sensibility. Almost done! :)

Lorsagne de Sade
@lorsagne-de-sade
10 years ago
313 posts

Surely I have some young woman in my family tree that is either betrothed or on the verge . . . A Regency gown is all the incentive I think she should need to take the plunge,

Tiamat Windstorm von Hirvi
@tiamat-windstorm-von-hirvi
10 years ago
359 posts

Of course, the higher-waisted items are able to do double-duty in the Empire/Regency periods. I do so enjoy it when the cycles of fashion allow my Lindens to stretch themselves!

--
Antiquity Hedgewitch
Joan Claremont
@joan-claremont
10 years ago
363 posts

Hard to choose just one! ;D Excellent textiles and details!

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

I noticed this the other night lol... I think my regency is secretly talking to me... Raise the skirt a little or lower it... and tada! :) Thank you for your support, Tia. :))) huggs

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

Thank you, Joan. :))) It is so much fun to hunt for textures. I just love researching... think it is the best part.

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts

Awwww thank you, Stormy! Something about certain eras just touch me. I love researching and hunting down the textures... I get most excited at recreating the looks of these vintage pieces. The artistry of the beading, lace work, and embroidery is such a lost art... it makes me tear up at how beautiful these handmade creations were... that's what I love most. :)

Tiamat Windstorm von Hirvi
@tiamat-windstorm-von-hirvi
10 years ago
359 posts

The SL11B Celebration and Blue Tea gowns have already become two of my favourites, Twelfth, and my lord noticed them to the extent of asking me to pass on his compliments on both their elegance and authenticity. The vintage embroidered panels are absolutely exquisite; I find myself zooming up to the back of my Celebration gown just to admire the artistry. (The long underskirt is also a major attractant - it's good to be able to walk forward without showing off my legs!)

--
Antiquity Hedgewitch
Ekaterina Petrovna Shuvalova
@countess-shuvalova
10 years ago
209 posts

So cute cherie !

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts
thank you :)))
Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
10 years ago
221 posts
Oh I am so pleased he approved... :))) I am so happy you are enjoying the detail of the embroidery. Thank you :)
Alessandra di Fiorentino-Conti
@alessandra-di-fiorentino-conti
10 years ago
205 posts
The midsummernights dream is cute, I like the blue :-)
Claudia Anne d'Uthiel
@claudia-anne-duthiel
10 years ago
29 posts

Amazing . as always good work ^^ im already a customer! ;)

Claudia Anne d'Uthiel
@claudia-anne-duthiel
10 years ago
29 posts

forgot to ask it there was any way to get the SL11B celebration gown if we missed the hunt? :(