Donate to LHVW

~Chateau d'Esprit~ New Releases and NEW GROUP GIFT - 01/03/2015

Ekaterina Vorontsova-Dashkova
@ekaterina-vorontsova-dashkova
9 years ago
300 posts

3337_discussions.png

Heya! It's been a while~

I am so glad it's now spring. Here in England (Cambridge) the first day of spring turned out to be completely sunny (although a tad too windy for one's amusement) =D

Anyways, down with chit-chats. First, something 18thc entury to wear in your hair - Rococo Flower Branch Brooch (99L$) (Copy, Mod)

3338_discussions.png?width=500

Up next is something new. I've been working lately on Edwardian dresses and decided it's time to start releasing them =) These are full outfits and include system clothing (top, pants, gloves, stockings, shoe base), mesh underskirt and/or skirt (standard XS-XL), mesh shoes, appropriate alpha layers and relevant sculpt parts (some outfits may not contain any, see vendor images)

3339_discussions.png?width=500

Edwardian Spring Starflower Outfit (399L$) (Copy, Mod)

3340_discussions.png?width=500 Edwardian Beige Rose Outfit (399L$) (Copy, Mod)

And finally new group gift! To celebrate the upcoming St. Patrick's Day, I made a shamrock shaped brooch =3

3341_discussions.png?width=500

The previous group gift (Edwardian Lubava Earrings) is available in my marketplace store only.

All new releases are available in my main store in Sanssouci and marketplace store . The two gowns are also available in my Philomenaville boutique .

Hugs & Kisses,

~Sophie~

updated by @ekaterina-vorontsova-dashkova: 08 Jan 2017 02:41:11PM
Leopoldina
@leopoldina
9 years ago
280 posts

All very pretty, love the brooches!

9 years ago
300 posts

Thank you, Leo :)

9 years ago
300 posts

Hehe, I know you wanna~ >w>

Lorsagne de Sade
@lorsagne-de-sade
9 years ago
313 posts

Oh, thank you for these! Sister's cousin has been in dire need of Edwardian fashions, especially "every day" wear. Lady detectives can't always go around in tea dresses or ballgowns (which is why Sister would never cut it as a detective.) Spring Starflower has Trolley's name on it!

Alessandra di Fiorentino-Conti
@alessandra-di-fiorentino-conti
9 years ago
205 posts

Wonderful creations! I love the flower branch brooch:)

9 years ago
300 posts

Oh I do hope your detective friend finds the dress suitable for casual wear. I hope to release more in the future~ ^_^

P.S. All the outfits are named after flowers (yes, they are real flower names and yes, I might become a botanist soon ;))

9 years ago
300 posts

Thank you very much, Kiana. I must say, it feels like it's been so long since I last released something 18th century D:

Candace Ducatillon
@candace-ducatillon
9 years ago
204 posts

Most lovely offerings Lady von Essen

9 years ago
300 posts
Thank you Ms. Ducatillon =]
Lorsagne de Sade
@lorsagne-de-sade
9 years ago
313 posts

Miss Trollop has received her dress and accessories; for once she looks very much the lady. I shall have to hide her rather large box of gaudy costume jewelry and her equally inappropriate shoulder pets that screech in one's ears least she ruin the effect. Her Sister Cousin will, however, allow Trolley to wear her mama's good pearls with the new outfit.

Thank you for making Trolley look like a lady....for once in her life.

p.s. Her Sister Cousin is planning on adding Beige Rose to her own wardrobe for her next visit with baby cousin and is entranced that you are naming your creations after flowers. For a pass-a-long plant of the era, have you run across "naked ladies?"

9 years ago
300 posts

What good news, Lady de Sade! ^^

P.S. Oh, my word, no such thing, Madame~ (hehe, I see what you did there xD)

Lorsagne de Sade
@lorsagne-de-sade
9 years ago
313 posts

A bit about Trolley's "nekkid ladies" (just so you don't think she has her mind in the gutter all the time):

AKA 'naked ladies' this is a true Southern (USA) pass-along plant with pink lily-like blooms that suddenly appear on long naked stems in late summer. They'reotherwise known as Lycoris squamigera... and have other wonderful nicknames like "magic lilies," "surprise lilies," and "resurrection lilies" which all refer to the fact that they suddenly seem to appear out of nowhere.

Source: http://quiltcatmews.blogspot.com/2010/08/there-are-naked-ladies-in-my-garden.html

A brooch of these lilies?

9 years ago
300 posts

Yes, these lilies are wonderful although a brooch would be rather tricky to make. Although I have found something that most resembles the plant, even though it's not the same. *one could name underwear line after these girls xD*

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/08/article-2139837-00BC1C2100000190-198_306x486.jpg

Lorsagne de Sade
@lorsagne-de-sade
9 years ago
313 posts

That is a brilliant idea! Proper dresses and slightly naughty undies...the secret to a long and happy Edwardian marriage, but we won't tell that to cousin Trolley. She is still far too young to know about such matters.

9 years ago
300 posts

Oh, yes, indeed, so. But we should not discuss such matters in public. That would be highly ungraceful coming from the mouths of such noble ladies such as ourselves *ahem* And I would advise your cousin to be kept ignorant of such-- mature conversations for as long as possible. Ignorance is bliss and we lose it too soon, I'm afraid. *shakes her head*

Lorsagne de Sade
@lorsagne-de-sade
9 years ago
313 posts

I may swoon....public? We are conversing in public? Oh, my! Where are the smelling salts?

Lady Leena Fandango
@lady-leena-fandango
9 years ago
358 posts

Beautiful! :D