Market
Donate to LHVW

Tatiana's Tea Room: Take Two

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
10 years ago
1,903 posts

Tatiana's Tea Room has move to the Petit Trianon

A new chapter is beginning for Tatiana's Tea Room and I couldn't be more excited!

Renovations on the Petit Trianon have finally reached the point where it was possible for me to start setting up shop. I've been busy setting tables, arranging flowers and researching new artwork. In other words, I've been living my SL decorator's dream :)

Salon

In order to move things along, I've had to compromise on some of the authentic Petit Trianon detailing especially with regard to the boiserie that makes each room so unique. It's already been a six year journey for this re-creation and I though see no end in sight I'm still having a great time working on it.

Large Dining Room looking into the Antechchamber

I did manage to track down and install the four paintings commissioned by Louis XV for the Dining Room, quite a tale, best told on another day.

Large Dining Room looking into the Salon

You will find that those rooms which are still under construction have been locked as I certainly don't want any unsuspecting avatars falling through a hole in the floor!

Large Dining Room looking into the Small Dining Room

Even with some rooms closed, there's still lots to see on both the main & ground floors. Hopefully the numerous floor plans and a few discretely placed teleporters (for those just too impatient to walk from one end of the chateau to the other) will help you find your way and give you a feel for the original architecture.

Small Dining Room

So drop on by and take all the time you need to explore Tatiana's Tea Room . You'll most likely find me there, covered with plaster dust :)

Originally published at Tatiana's Tea Room: Take Two

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 06 Apr 2019 11:05:06AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
10 years ago
1,903 posts

Merci beaucoup, Comte :)

It's a wonderful feeling to have it finally being used.

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Aldo Stern
@aldo-stern
10 years ago
157 posts

very nice

Candace Ducatillon
@candace-ducatillon
10 years ago
204 posts

I am most eager to come by and explore Tatiana! Having myself alsocovered in plaster dust in rl due to repurposing a room, I have no hesitation at all ... :-)

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
10 years ago
1,903 posts

Thank you, Aldo! Those are the pictures, in the Dining Room, that I was telling you about.

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
10 years ago
1,903 posts

Drop by anytime, Candace. I think that plaster dust becomes us (both in RL & SL) :))

--
Merry Chase
@merry-chase
10 years ago
154 posts

Thank you, what a delightful prospect. I will hope to explore soon (on one of my computer's better days).

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
10 years ago
1,903 posts

Looking forward to seeing you, Merry. Let's hope your computer is agreeable as well :)

--
Sidonie Laborde
@sidonie-laborde
10 years ago
83 posts
Its such a lovely place! You did a wonderful job with it. I remember your beginings with The Sims2 and how amazed I was with your work. But now with sl - you came to a new level. Keep on going - Its one of the ost loveliest places in dl <3
Tiamat Windstorm von Hirvi
@tiamat-windstorm-von-hirvi
10 years ago
359 posts

I will have to visit, if only to appreciate the art!

--
Antiquity Hedgewitch
Lady Burnstein
@lady-burnstein
10 years ago
225 posts

Congrats Tat...today I walking inside...very nice job! :))

Lorsagne de Sade
@lorsagne-de-sade
10 years ago
313 posts

I made a very brief visit earlier today. Wonderful! Plaster dust was not evident. Everything looked wonderfully polished and ready to receive visitors. Happy building!

Lady Leena Fandango
@lady-leena-fandango
10 years ago
358 posts

It's beautiful, can't wait to visit :)

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
10 years ago
1,903 posts

Thank you for the kind words, Sidonie & also for the trip down memory lane :))

I loved building in TS2, it was a great place to start learning how to put 3D architecture together. I thinkI finishedmy TS2 version ofPetit Trianon in about a month (which was a relatively long time for TS2) and was working my way through Versailles -- ahhh, the good old days.

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
10 years ago
1,903 posts

Please do, Tiamat. It's really hard to go wrong when you have the benefit of those great artists.

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
10 years ago
1,903 posts

Merci beaucoup, Maria Luisa :)

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
10 years ago
1,903 posts

Thanks for stopping by, Lorsagne!

I'm glad you managed to avoid the dust, I tried to lock down all the areas still under renovation but you never know what might creep out unexpectedly in SL ;)

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
10 years ago
1,903 posts

Thanks, Leena! I see by your wonderful photos that you did mange to make the trip :))

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
10 years ago
1,903 posts

Thanks, Stormy! If everything goes as planned, Bebe Begonia will be moving into my old location so the old LM will take you to her wonderful creations. I'll remind her not to put a bathtub or something similar right at the landing point ;)

--