Living History
Donate to LHVW

Royal Court of Naples: Closed temporarily for Abuse Behaviors!

Lady Burnstein
@lady-burnstein
11 years ago
225 posts

Dear friends Ning!

I'm here to tell you a story not happy! The royal court of Naples is temporarily closed due to the acts of abuse by Elvydia Zenoria!

Today just within in SL .. appeared before my eyes something that does not wish it on anyone, really: The sim completely empty and a sign in place of the name of the sim: "The court of Royal Bitch";

I immediately knew who was the author of this thing! I am very proud to have been able to help my friends and collaborate to Versailles to discover the illegal actions of this person Elvydia Zenoria and her friend MariaAlexia Resident!

Instead, what has been done to my sim is despicable and unfortunately you have to excuse my English because as I write I am very upset!

It 'was made a very serious thing, my mistake was to entrust the task to a person who did not know and did not know where the true nature of evil person!

This person as an architect had the permissions as an administrator of the group and sim has seen fit to take revenge!

I apologize to all the traders who have been to return the items back, I'm sorry for this!

I was trying to figure out what to do, but I do not want that Elvydia Zenoria the've won, Naples and the Royal Palace will rise like a phoenix!

Ask if you can roll back but not very confident in this solution!

Unfortunately, to return to its former glory the Sim it takes time and I am now committed to a lot of work in RL!

My friends, I will update you in the coming days!

Thanks to all

Serenya

updated by @lady-burnstein: 11 Nov 2016 05:15:39AM
Anne, Comtesse de Noailles
@anne-comtesse-de-noailles
11 years ago
263 posts

My dear friend,

I totally feel for you in this situation. Sadly, we cannot trust anyone in Second Life unless we know who is actually hiding behind that avatar. Such demeaning and outrageous behaviour cannot be tolerated - as a result the two ladies have been banished from our sims a while ago. I am glad that the admin of this site reacted as well and removed both these troublemakers from this network.

Ekaterina Vorontsova-Dashkova
@ekaterina-vorontsova-dashkova
11 years ago
300 posts

Oh, that is absolutely AWFUL, dear friend! I hope it will be all "mended" in no time =)

Cheers! nyah~

Sophia Trefusis
@sophia-trefusis
11 years ago
471 posts

I am so sorry to hear this Serenya :((((

What a horrible person to do such an awful thing! I had no idea she was involved in your sim...or else I would have warned you. A very strange person.

*hugs*

Nora Clementine Fernsby
@nora-clementine-fernsby
11 years ago
63 posts

I am so sorry Serenya, I hope you have reported this person to LL.Best wishes to you as you rebuild.

Franz Joseph I von Habsburg
@franz-joseph-i-von-habsburg
11 years ago
1 posts

Sad times for copybotters andpeople who copy alts to disrupt functional role play.

Quecay
@quecay
11 years ago
123 posts

I cannot add anything more to what has been said here, which I fully agree.Only express my sympathy for your beautiful project and wish you lots of encouragement.A big kiss !!

Alessandra di Fiorentino-Conti
@alessandra-di-fiorentino-conti
11 years ago
205 posts

I am very sorry to hear that you suffer under the mean and rude behaviour of some people in SL. I am certain your court will rise again more beautiful than before and you show the right spirit. Don 't let others bring you down ! Send you best wishes !

Candace Ducatillon
@candace-ducatillon
11 years ago
204 posts

It is not enough that we have terrible news on RL media; now this here. My heart goes out to you dear Serenya. The only good that comes out of this is that this despicable behaviour, and those involved,is now exposed and there is strength in awareness. I will look forward to your updates, and Itrust yourendeavours will be duly rewarded.

Candace

John Wilmot Earl of Rochester
@john-wilmot-earl-of-rochester
11 years ago
27 posts

My sympathy Madame, I know of your work and visited your sim briefly. What a despicable thing to do . Was this person something to do with the Prussia Sim ? ( apologies if it is not the same person ) . I know we have not met in SL but I wish you well and would offer any assistance I can if you require help. I am experienced in creating textures if that is of any use to you

Best wishes Tartuffe

MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
11 years ago
647 posts

Its really sad news, but we are all here to support you!

Carlos I de España
@carlos-i-de-espana
11 years ago
2 posts

Trovo deprecabile che la signorina.

Lady Burnstein
@lady-burnstein
11 years ago
225 posts

Thank you all for your support and kind words!

I am touched to read your words of love my friends! I do not deny that I am very disturbed by what has happened to me, I put all my love and my passion in creating the Court of Naples ... Right now I am very confused about what to do because it is not easy to revive the royal palace of this person that I will not be named, is in my inventory but I put it back on the ground again decorate the entire palace, garden and everything else, just the thought makes me sad, too, because now I'm very busy RL and do not have time as well as the desire, my friends!
I do not know what I decide to do about Napoli, but one thing I am certain I will never forget the support that you give me always and wonderful friendships I have here is a second family for me!
You really want a world of good and I did it again to Versailles 100volte without a second thought!
My boyfriend RL will give me the support I need to look ahead ... I talked about this wonderful project also to my friends RL and now it's just a useless green square!

Love you my friends!

Tiamat Windstorm von Hirvi
@tiamat-windstorm-von-hirvi
11 years ago
359 posts

I much regret the pain that has been caused you by people of poor character, and hope very much that rollback works for the Court of Naples. It has been effective for me on a couple of occasions, but of course there are always oddities.

--
Antiquity Hedgewitch
Charles Xavier de Bonald
@charles-xavier-de-bonald
11 years ago
23 posts

Madame,

I must say I was immensely dissapointed to hear your news. I am galvanized to continuewarning people to be vigilant in their SL business dealings. It is a great shame we only have so many weapons in our arsenals to deal with poor business practices in Second Life, but I wish a speedy recovery for your wonderful sim! I alsooffer my unwavering support, should you ever need it.

Ethelred

Marie Juliette d'Amblise
@marie-juliette-damblise
11 years ago
2 posts

I hope everything works out for you in the end, such a horrible thing to happen many of us are sending positive thoughts your way dear.

Jane Ixtar
@jane-ixtar
11 years ago
115 posts

Dearest Serenya, I can imagine the feeling when this happened. But it can happen to anybody and mean spirited people are unfortunately in our midst.It will all be ok and probably even better :)) We are all here to support you. We love you, Hugzz Jane

Docteur Panacek
@docteur-panacek
11 years ago
69 posts

Dear Serenya, in times of trouble one learns the true meaning of the nature of humanity. There are lots of stupid, egocentric and bad people in the world. Yes. But there are also a lot of good, trustworthy people, who really love and care for each other. I am sure you feel how many people in both your lives (SL and RL) are supporting you. Times of trouble bring out the worst, AND the best in people. Don't give up. Live your dream, one day it will be there again, restored in all it's glory. Remember, if you need us, we are just a mouse-click away.

Hugsz, Pekel

Lady Burnstein
@lady-burnstein
11 years ago
225 posts

My friends is a miracle!
The court of Naples is back on his feet, the rollback was possible to explain the situation, the LL knows me and intervened immediately!

I want to share this joy of mine because I'm crying from happiness with all of you!
A special thanks to my dear friend, I have to do and onwer of sim Yanko Sella!
A hug to all of you, I will never forget the support that you give me always .... really!

Viva The Royal Court of Naples!!!!!!!!

<3 <3

Georgiana Fitzherbert Grace
@georgiana-fitzherbert-grace
11 years ago
95 posts
Congrats cherie I hope this does not happen again
Sophia Trefusis
@sophia-trefusis
11 years ago
471 posts

Wonderful news Serenya :)

I think the Lindens must be used to similar things happening and so have procedures to fix these malicious things.

*hugs.

Quecay
@quecay
11 years ago
123 posts

The best news, Serenya. Congratulations!

It is reassuring to know that LL act quickly in cases as yours.

I find very accurate the Mercury opinion about observing people behaviors, because who does wrong usually does everywhere.

I also share the Pekel comment: there are a lot of good people too and you have had the opportunity to see how many people support you and love you. Not all has been a bad experience.

Now, we just need to celebrate, :-))

Aldo Stern
@aldo-stern
11 years ago
157 posts

Serenya,

We are very happy to hear that LL was able to take care of the problem. We all know how heartbreaking it is to put so much time and effort into something and then have something go so terribly wrong. If there is anything we can do to help, you need only to ask.

yours,

Aldo

Lady Burnstein
@lady-burnstein
11 years ago
225 posts

My friends as I have already sent the news through the group, I need to keep closed the Royal Palace for a few days!
I had to send it back to our "enemy without shame" all that was her who was in the sim after rollback!
Now I have in my inventory building andI wanted to rez again but unfortunately I noticed that it was divided into 100 pieces and is not linked to me is really complicated and difficult to replace everything exactly as it was, I have been working since last night and it is not easy lol
They're helping the furniture that remained as a reference point but it all became worse than a pazzle!
I really hope to be able to finish in a few days as today and tomorrow I do not have work commitments RL and I will devote myself to this!

Thanks again for the support of everyone, including my cups chamomile that are helping me to stay calm, because I'm imagining all the ways how to fix someone so petty! lol
If we were really in the 1700 time frame we all know what we would see in a wicker basket ... but we have to be all better :))

Hugs my friends

Lady Burnstein
@lady-burnstein
11 years ago
225 posts

The Royal Palace its open again!

<3

Aldo Stern
@aldo-stern
11 years ago
157 posts

that is very good news. congratulations.

Lady Burnstein
@lady-burnstein
11 years ago
225 posts

Ty for your kind words my friends!! <3

Jacon Cortes
@jacon-cortes-de-bexar
11 years ago
252 posts

Wonderful news, I am glad your court and sim have been restored. :)

--
His Royal Highness Jacon Cortes de Bexar Prince of Antiquity, Duke of Cumberland, Duque de Bexar, Duc de la Valliere, Marchese di MSB
Jean-Matisse
@jean-matisse
11 years ago
30 posts

I know these persons very well. They attacked me in a very rude racism way during my stay at the summer residence of San Ildefonso....

Christian VII von Oldenburg
@christian-vii-von-oldenburg
11 years ago
1 posts

My dear Serenya, dear friend, as I am sorry to hear and learn so late, these bad events, but you may recover, as you have us all to help.

but one thing I do not understand in this whole situation, all speak of alts ... but beware, you knew all that wigs made by maria alexia have full perms primscreated by nonna hedges and she hide this with a prim created by marialexia, you knew that wigs created by nonna have the same texture as those of marialexia, you know that marialexia has many objects created by exclusively for versailles nonna hedges as antoinieta maria's bed!, the question is .. who really is marialexia or Elvydia Zenoria, they are the same person they are sistersand finally, who can explain to me, why? marialexia have and had full permission of nonna hedges to take anything free picasso store? so strange... and Miss marialexia is a man, remember that several once heard her voice, and she has many things created onlyfor Versailles, that no stranger could have ! so madame de Anne, Comtesse de Noailles, can you explain us whois really marialexia andnonna hedges?

Lady Burnstein
@lady-burnstein
11 years ago
225 posts

Christian, forgeve me, but I dont think Nonna Hedges It has to do with all this situation...I know better Nonna...her a special person, a kind a wonderful person! She's always been a good heart, and perhaps has been generous with her trusting MariaAlexia...I remember thespace byMariaAlexia in Nonna store and I know a lot the tecnique building Nonna...and MariaAlexia and Nonna have a different mode for build a stuff!

Thanks you for your kind words, but really Nonna its a best person for me and I think not have nothing to do with these people!