Market
Donate to LHVW

Wigs now in Rocca Sorrentina!

MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
9 years ago
647 posts

3424_discussions.png?width=750 I was so honored to be asked by Rocca Sorrentina to set up a little wig shop! Unfortunately it took me a bit longer than I wished, but it is all ready now. My three wigs can be found up for sale there, and you can come by for a good shave, gentlemen! ;) The 18th century hairdresser would provide wigs (for men and women), shave gentlemen, and also sell merchandise!I am sorry I haven't been in Second Life a whole lot as of late, but I still follow the ning ;)Kisses,MarieLouise

updated by @marielouise-harcourt: 07 Jan 2017 06:12:17AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
9 years ago
1,902 posts

Congratulations on this new venture!!

Not too sure I'd be wanting the treatments though ;)

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Aldo Stern
@aldo-stern
9 years ago
157 posts

where's your sense of adventure?

Lady Leena Fandango
@lady-leena-fandango
9 years ago
358 posts

A wonderful addition, a lovely shop :D

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
9 years ago
1,902 posts

My sense of adventure trembled at "lice", quailed at "hair loss" and fled altogether at "death"!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Lady Mary Frances Montagu
@lady-caroline-maria-montagu
9 years ago
20 posts

I love it!

Aldo Stern
@aldo-stern
9 years ago
157 posts

Hi Merc,

Yes, the idea has been to shift the regular SL-style shops to the OOC vendor mall over the bay of naples. The shops in the village mostly still-have some things for sale, but the effort has been to try to create the feel of a period shop, usually drawing on illustrations from Diderot's Encyclopedia for inspiration and detail. We really appreciate the help we've been getting from skilled creators like ML.

Candace Ducatillon
@candace-ducatillon
9 years ago
204 posts

A warm welcome MarieLouise !...Your shop is most delightful.