Market
Donate to LHVW

SUCRE - Chapel veils!

Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
12 years ago
264 posts

2015_discussions.jpg

Yes, FINALLY I have a new item to announce, some lovely chapel veils. Attending Mass is quite the thing these days, but a hat isn't always the right thing to wear, especially with a habit de cour. What to do? Get a head covering made just for the occasion, and you will look your best!

2016_discussions.jpg Chapel Veil - Black Fern Lace L$150

2017_discussions.jpg Chapel Veil - White Fern Lace L$150

2018_discussions.jpg Chapel Veil - Black Scalloped Lace L$150

2019_discussions.jpg Chapel Veil - White Scalloped Lace L$150

OR - if you would like all four -

Chapel Veils Fatpack L$400

These can be purchased in my Marketplace store in the links provided, or in my stall at the Versailles Marketplace, SUCRE @ Versailles Marketplace .

These are modifiable; there are instructions in the folder on how to modify them, as the object itself is 2 prims. You can achieve a good fit over any of your wigs with a bit of care, and as the object is copy, you can make a veil fitted to each of your wigs if you like! Please let me know if you have any questions, I hope you enjoy these. - Elisabeth

updated by @lady-hartfield: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Quecay
@quecay
12 years ago
123 posts

Beautiful !!

Very necessary for Mass and a distinguished touch in mourning cases, although I would prefer the White Scalloped Lace :-))

Ekaterina Vorontsova-Dashkova
@ekaterina-vorontsova-dashkova
12 years ago
300 posts
Ooooooh~~
Just what we need. They look fantastic! Congrats on your new release <33333
Joan Claremont
@joan-claremont
12 years ago
363 posts
Very sweet...nicely done! :D
Leopoldina
@leopoldina
12 years ago
280 posts

Oh so pretty!Scalloped lace,both black and white are my favorites,I will surely buy the white one!

Can those be used for other things,not only for mass?Its so beautiful!

MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
12 years ago
647 posts

You released something, and I did not have to force you or use any other immoral practices in order for you to do so!

I am so proud!!!!

Cherish Carver
@cherish-carver
12 years ago
47 posts

I so love you constance. I have been trying to find one on slx...none to be found yay

Charles Xavier de Bonald
@charles-xavier-de-bonald
12 years ago
23 posts

The "veil" of uncertainty as to what should be worn to Mass by our ladies has been removed! Such lovely and delicate creations!

MariaAntonia Barenhaut
@margaret-maria-lady-verney
12 years ago
125 posts

These go so perfectly with all sorts of hairstyles, I love them!

Especially with feathers.. and a tiara.. possibly ;)

Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
12 years ago
147 posts

FInally good of deception! Now our ladies can look the relgious and graceful part, even if some don;'t act it!

Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
12 years ago
264 posts

Awww thanks to everyone for their kind comments :) Hope you enjoy using them.

Ekaterina Petrovna Shuvalova
@countess-shuvalova
12 years ago
209 posts

I SHALL PRAY IN STYLE, I love ittttttt. Its just so pretty and delicate, delicate might be the word todescribethese season release, but their all soo fab. *wraps her leeiiitttlllleeee furry head in the veil*