Donate to LHVW

~Chateau d'Esprit~ New Releases and NEW GROUP GIFT - 01/12/2014

Ekaterina Vorontsova-Dashkova
@ekaterina-vorontsova-dashkova
10 years ago
300 posts

3241_discussions.png

Greetings Royal Courts!

We have officially entered winter (even though for many of us winter came waaay before that :P)!

I will release several items this month (yay) Christmas for me is really closely associated with Dickens' Christmas Carol and thus I decided to release mostly Victorian items this month (including the group gift, read down below).

Firstly, let me introduce two new hairstyles - Louise and Abigail - both modelled after portraits from 1840s. Surely a nice Christmas gift for little Victorian ladies out there ^w^

3242_discussions.png?width=500

1840s Louise (299L$)

3243_discussions.png?width=500

1840s Abigail (299L$)

And here is the December group gift that I promised to be Victorian - Noelle Hat! I will release a normal version of this hat some time after December. :-)

3244_discussions.png?width=500

Don't forget to join the free group to get monthly gifts for FREE

And I almost forgot! I released a couple of weeks earlier my new regency hairstyle Hortense, which I seem to have forgotten to announce on ning *gasps dramatically* As with my other hairstyles, there are 4 colour fatpacks for 299L$ each.

3245_discussions.png?width=500

All my new releases are available in my in-world and marketplace stores! The previous November group gift - Isabelle Mob Cap - is now available in my marketplace store only.

More releases to come later closer to Christmas!

Hugs & Kisses,

~Sophie~

updated by @ekaterina-vorontsova-dashkova: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Leopoldina
@leopoldina
10 years ago
280 posts

I love all of the hairstyles, you keep getting better at making them!

MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
10 years ago
647 posts

I agree with Leo (I am shocked too), these are great! :D

10 years ago
300 posts

Thank you, Leo!!! <3

10 years ago
300 posts

Gosh, no need to act shocked and dramatize everything, hippo. I think your experience as du Barry provides enough for any woman's life time :PPPP

But thanks, I'm glad people like what I make ^_^

Sidonie Laborde
@sidonie-laborde
10 years ago
83 posts
Love the new christmas edition - everyone should have leaves in the hair - soo fashionable!

And Hortense is lovely - wearing it since a few days and its tres chic =D
Lady Leena Fandango
@lady-leena-fandango
10 years ago
358 posts

So pretty :))

Ekaterina Petrovna Shuvalova
@countess-shuvalova
10 years ago
209 posts

NEW STUFF TO BUY. *ignores her carriage running over countess bodies as it rushes to the door*